Thursday, March 11, 2010

And the Oscar goes to: PIXAR!


I've been a pixar fan from the beginning. It was a new age coming from the soft but also very beautiful Disney films (had a lot of those). Pixar gave animated film a whole new dimension. My personal favorites: Ratatouille and...SQUIRREL!..... Up. Up just won two oscars, I stayed up to watch, I didn't want to miss anything of my favorite character: dug! I love him! Every movie just keeps getting better. All the glory goes to the entire pixar family who makes these beautiful things possible. A couple of weeks ago I saw a really cool documentary about them called The Pixar Story. It has been around for a couple of years, just never knew about it. But is definitely one to watch. Very cool to get to know the history and the amazing people behind it. Just seen the webside, they still have some job openings, I would LOVE to work for pixar, but then I'll have to move to Canada. Who knows, maybe some day.
But one thing I do know: I can't wait to see the next movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment